How you can get involved in S4S:
- If you would like to Volunteer as a Young Leader, You can contact Jaki using the details below
- By funding projects and activities, buying our products or providing us with new environmental and community tasks
- By making a regular donation to S4S through Local Giving
- By becoming a S4S volunteer. look us up on Do-it Volunteering and apply today
We are looking for Trustees who can help shape our new charity; a volunteer Administrator to help run S4S 1 day a week; Support Workers to mentor some of our young people to achieve their potential and Environmental and Rural Craft Volunteers to get out there and volunteer alongside the young people.
How we can become involved with you:
- Helping to improve your community through young people’s hard work on Leisure Credits or MTCV.
- Helping to support your business by supplying you with products we make such as garden furniture.
There may be other ways that S4S can be involved with you, your organisation, business or your community so please contact us for an informal chat to see what we might be able to offer.